miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

wolcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! princess

Here is the new layout for Ana Mia, i think this is alot better then the Anime template. If anyone has a problem with the layout then just email me and let me know and i will change it right away.

I hope you enjoy my Eating Disorder support site.

Please if you are a hater of this kind of website then please go back and look up something else im sure there are alot of better things to do other then posting how wrong we are, k thanks bye.

Thank You for dropping by, please visit again. As well sign the guest book.

Enjoy,

Perfectly.Wrecked.

(If you wish to contact me you can leave a message in the guest book and i will revieve a automatic message in my email and i can get back to you)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario